Account Management System (AMS) is a web-based system designed to increase the efficiency and accuracy of voice, data and IP services pricing, quoting and ordering. AMS helps carriers increase their revenue and lower their costs by decreasing the time required to generate quotes, ensuring that created quotes reflect exact business rules and rates and minimizing the number of billing errors. By extending quote creation functionality to the customer, further savings are realized and customer satisfaction increased.
AMS is built on a multi-tier architecture based on Microsoft .NET, IIS, COM+ and Oracle technologies. Its use of web services allows for easy integration to your Front and Back Office systems.
Customers using AMS have benefited from the following pricing capabilities:
Dynamic cost and price calculations through incorporation of vendor agreements and network infrastructure
- Updated ILEC pricing twice per month for all ILECs in the US and Canada
- Address based pricing
- Cost optimization
- Customer specific pricing
- Preferred vendor specification
- ICB and discounted pricing
- Equipment pricing
- Rate database maintenance through the Product Catalog
- Professional proposal/quote generation
- Separate internal employee views and external customer views allowing customers to create their own quotes from your website
Other process enhancing features include:
- Customer and contact management
- Reporting on sales activity
- Workflow management
AMS' centralized server allows you to gain enterprise wide access to customer profile and rate information while ensuring enhanced control and consistency in pricing and customer data.
AMS supports Local Access, Private Line, Ethernet, Frame Relay, SONET, ATM, IPVPN, DIA, ISDN, DSL, Long Distance Voice, Local Voice and CPE/Managed Services.